We are a leading Petroleum and Energy Solution provider in Cambodia, seeking a dynamic and talented candidate to join us as a Brand Manager (1 Position) based at our Head Office in Phnom Penh.
- Propose and Develop Brand standards, processes and guidelines aligned to Company’s Vision, Mission and Brand Strategy.
- Conduct on-going review of Brand standards and improvise, modify and seek Management approval to deploy. This includes Retail Service Stations, Convenience Stores, Food and Beverage Outlets and all touch points of Brand.
- Manage a dynamic Brand and Marketing Team to build Teamwork and enable exciting Marketing programs.
- Develop an annual Marketing Plan with Sales and other relevant stakeholders with specific Action Plans for the year. This includes holding Marketing Workshops with relevant departments.
- Deploy and Track Marketing Plan execution to deliver on Desired Outcomes and goals
- Work with Sales to ensure all Promotions, Events are conducted on Time and with relevant Communication Plan within Budget.
- Grow the Value of Company Brand through Media, Events, Community Programs and all key touch points to achieve the Vision of being the Most Admired Energy Company in Royal Kingdom of Cambodia
- Work with Government and Regulatory bodies to ensure Company’s Brand positioning is aligned to Government policies and goals. Review Safety and work with respective Departments to ensure our Retail Service Stations are compliant to Safety Standards.
- Business Management/Marketing Degree from a reputable University
- At least 3 years’ experience in Brand or Marketing
- Ability to work across various Departments and Stakeholders
- Business Acumen
Remuneration and Benefits
- Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Work Location: Head Office
Interested candidates should submit their CV with necessary supporting document copies to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Mr Seng Hour at +855 86 860 111 for enquiries.
Deadline for receiving applications: 29th February 2020