We are a leading Petroleum and Energy Solution provider in Cambodia, seeking a dynamic and talented candidate to join us as a Construction Quality Control Engineer (1 Position) based at our Head Office in Phnom Penh.
- Be accountable for Hand Over of Projects from the Construction team to ensure Quality standards and finishing work is as per agreed standards.
- To make recommendations based on experience, Customer Feedback and management input to improve Quality of final finished
- Inspect on-going projects to ensure work is done according to approved International standards which includes Civil, Electrical and Mechanical works at Retail Gasoline Service Stations and Buildings.
- Review new Construction and development projects including site renovations to ensure the Design, Procurement and Construction standards are clearly specified according to approved standards.
- To develop standards, processes, report formats for Construction Department and Contractors to ensure all future Projects follow specific World Class Standards. This includes Convenience Stores in Retail Service Stations and other fittings.
- Work with Government and Regulatory bodies to ensure Company’s Construction standards are aligned to Government regulations.
- Review Safety and work with respective Departments to ensure our Retail Service Stations are compliant to Safety Standards.
- Basic Engineering Degree from a Reputable University
- At least 3 years’ experience in Construction and related activities with Site Supervisor Experience
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Experience in Petroleum Industry is an advantage
Remuneration and Benefits
- Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Work Location: Head Office
Interested candidates should submit their CV with necessary supporting document copies to email@example.com. You may also contact Mr Seng Hour at +855 86 860 111 for enquiries.
Deadline for receiving applications: 29th February 2020