We are a leading Petroleum and Energy Solution provider in Cambodia, seeking a dynamic and talented candidate to join us as a Food City Manager (1 Position) based at our Tela Head Office.
- Handle the day to day operations in Food City and Market Place ensuring the highest quality standards to meet company requirements. Organize inventory and equipment, order supplies. And collaborate with other Departments In order to achieve goals established by Management
- Oversee and supervise the team and take full responsibility in supporting professional development to create best experience and service to customer
- Maintain high-quality property standards through daily checks and periodic preventive maintenance (i.e. cleanliness, AC level, lighting, assets & equipment) and hygiene are maintained and that all shop and rental space complies with health and safety regulations
- Seeking new tenant, checking and renewal contract for tenant make invoice, billing and collect all income from tenant on time.Including the documenting preparation.
- Other jobs assign by supervisor in line for improving and achieving goals
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization – Tenants, customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Coaching, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Monitoring site environment, or surroundings and reviewing to detect, protect or solves problems
- Performing Administrative Activities such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork
- Communicate in English
Remuneration and Benefits
Work Location: Tela Head Office
Interested candidates should submit their CV with necessary supporting document copies to email@example.com. You may also contact Mr Seng Hour at +855 12666 868 for enquiries.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th November 2020