We are a leading Petroleum and Energy Solution provider in Cambodia, seeking a dynamic and talented candidate to join us as a Graphic Designer(2 Positions) based at our Tela Head Office.
- To draft and finalize graphics for banners, leaflets, print materials, digital media and other communication channels based on company requirements.
- Ensure compliance with company Brand standards and procedures.
- Work with the Brand Team to develop and implement standards for Communications through all forms of communication channels ensuring consistency and compliance to Brand strategy.
- Support existing multi media and social network channels for the company with appropriate digital designs and graphics to deliver the message and content more effectively to the audience.
- Work with the Sales organization (both Fuels and Non-Fuels) to plan and deliver successful Events for the company such as Sales Station Opening Ceremonies, Dealer/Wholesaler Dinner Events….etc.
- Develop and support Employee communication plans within the company to promote Employee cohesiveness and Brand awareness.
- Work with the Brand and Communication Team to support in areas of content for all communication channels, Marketing Promotions development and other concept development work.
- Digital Design software e.g. AI, Photoshop…etc.
- At least 3 years experience in Graphic Design.
- Good people relationship skills involving diverse backgrounds.
Remuneration and Benefits
Work Location: Tela Head Office
Interested candidates should submit their CV with necessary supporting document copies to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Mr Seng Hour at +855 12666 868 for enquiries.