We are a leading Petroleum and Energy Solution provider in Cambodia, seeking a dynamic and talented candidate to join us as a Leasing Manager (1 Position) based at our Tela Head Office in Phnom Penh.
- Pro-actively market the mall according to tenancy plan and maximize occupancy
- Tenant Management/Lease Administration&Document
- Study/Review and recommend policies and procedure that will increase,improve,and maximize tenant occupancy of the mall
- Collaborate with other department for improvement of tenant performance as well as tenancy and leasing operation for the purpose of actualizing target rental income budget and planned occupancy levels, achieve tenant satisfication within the limits and conditions.
- Negotiate and budget leasing terms and condition
- Work with tenants to develop retail standard and ensure tenant fulfill their lease obligation
- Achieve specialty leasing income goal establish by management
- Assist with developing the specialty leasing budget and business plan and establish objective as require
- Research and report to management on competitive leasing and specialty leasing trend in the industry and within the geographical and catchment areas of the mall
- Source and seek out prospective tenant
- Generate new leasing leads and negotiate qualified deals from inception to final execution
- Develop and maintain relationship with prospective,existing and short-term tenants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration,Marketing,Economic,communication ,retail, real estate or any other related course
- At least 2 years experience.
- Computer Ms word&Excel,PowerPoint
- Leasing with at least 5 years of shopping mall experience,leasing,retail,fashion,sale&marketing
- Strong written and oral communication English skill
- Excellent public relation abilities
Remuneration and Benefits
- Negotiable based on qualifications and experiences
Work Location: Tela Head Office
Interested candidates should submit their CV with necessary supporting document copies to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact Mr Seng Hour at 086 860 111,060 520 222, 023 885 551for enquiries.