We are a leading Petroleum and Energy Solution provider in Cambodia, seeking a dynamic and talented candidate to join us as a Tenant coordinating Manager (1 Position) based at our Tela Head Office in Phnom Penh.
- Arrange the meeting with tenants contractor at site and/or head office
- Tenant coordinate inspect the tenant shop decoration with rely on our guideline,the area where we inspect and improve are,shop frontage decoration ,Fixture layout,shop space/dimension, construction,questioniar,working schedule.
- Construction department will be review and inspected structural work and utility system of tenant shop.
- Tenant coordinator monitor our construction progress and utility specification as agree on provision standard and working schedule.
- Follow up and keep the handover date to our tenant contractor.
- Monitor tenant contractor working progress, safety and working schedule to meet our agree provision standard.Finally,our tenant coordinator,shop manager and FM will visit shop to inspect and sign off the following issues,Fixture layout utility system,Ventilation system,safety system.
- To support,coordinate,and liaise between tenant and our TELA related functions(such as construction team,leasing team,and etc.) with tenant design and construction requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration,Marketing,Econmic,communication ,retail, real estate or any other related course
- Auto cad,photo shop, sketchup program.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Strong in design thinking
- Coaching and Counseling
- Communication skill
- Team work
- Conflict Management
Remuneration and Benefits
- Negotiable based on qualifications and experiences
Work Location: Tela Head Office
Interested candidates should submit their CV with necessary supporting document copies to email@example.com. You may also contact Mr Seng Hour at 086 860 111,060 520 222, 023 885 551for enquiries.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th July 2020